Rooms & Rates
Our 22 rooms & efficiencies at the Savannah Inn
have been creatively designed with your comfort,
convenience and relaxation in mind...
The side view building is oceanfront but perpendicular to the beach. It has a covered porch overlooking the ocean from the second floor. Adirondack chairs in front of each room complete the shared porch that runs the length of the building. A great place to sit and watch the sunrise. The first floor rooms have dune views and are only a few steps away from the pool entrance and the private beach access.
The oceanfront building offers a covered front porch on the street side and private balcony’s overlooking the ocean from the second floor. The second floor rooms have their own private balconies with unobstructed ocean views. First floor rooms have a private porch overlooking the pool with a limited view of the ocean over the sand dunes. These rooms are convenient for parents who want to sit in the shade and watch their children play in the pool.
Two private suites comprise the third building on the property. The upper suite has a private balcony and spectacular ocean views with a full kitchen, and the lower suite is at pool level, has its own kitchenette, and is surrounded by flowering Oleander bushes.
Efficiency rooms are quite spacious and sleep up to four guests. They are equipped with two double beds, fridge, stove, oven, microwave, coffee pot, and all pots, pans, dishes and silverware.
Rates are going to vary greatly depending on the type of room required, the length of your stay, and the season. Please feel free to call our toll free number for a personalized rate quote.
- All rooms are non-smoking.
- No pets please.
- Reservations must be guaranteed with a valid credit card at the time of booking.
- We accept Visa, MasterCard and Discover cards.
- Cancellations must be made at least 72 hours prior to arrival to avoid a penalty of a one-night room charge.
- These holiday weekends require a three-night minimum stay: Memorial Day, July 4th and Labor Day
- Any damages to the hotel room, or any property at The Savannah Inn, will be charged to the credit card on file.